Fear has begun to grip Caldwell after alleged rape cases came to light in the densely populated community.Women of Caldwell are in confusion, wondering who could be the next victim or who are the two men accused of raping two women recently or why such a cold-hearted act is being committed at all.“Now, all the women in my yard go indoors before it gets dark because we are scared. No arrest has been made but do the police even know where to begin looking for the rapist?” questioned Ma Hawa, a neighbor living close to the victims.Seated near the house where the two women were allegedly raped on April 13, at around 4:00am, sat one of the victims. Wrapped in a blanket, she sits starring at men who lounged around smoking, drinking palm wine and having a loud conversation.Turning slightly to rise from her seat, tears could be seen running down her face as she walked back towards her room.She’s still in fear.“I want the government to help me find the identical person who did this to me, who raped us,” she pleaded.Rape in CaldwellThe victims, who say they have a clue as to who one of their assaulters is, also say they’ve never been sexually assaulted before now.“People say all kinds of things to justify why they think I was raped, like I’m too proud, always acting as if no man can have me. Is that the reason why I should be raped?” one of the victims sadly questioned.According to the women who were also robbed of over USD100.00 they went for a rape test right after the incident and ran across four other rape victims waiting to be tested on April 13.“One was a three year old child from Caldwell. They were able to catch the man who did it because he was seen holding the child,” stated the landlady of the two rape victims, who was also responsible for reporting the case.According to sources at Zone 7 Base in Caldwell, there have been numerous rape cases in the past year in the community, but none was ever committed during an armed robbery.Caldwell is in confusion.Criminals and DrugsThe commissioner of Caldwell, Alexine M. Howard, was reinstated as the commissioner of Caldwell last week. She has over her term ordered drug-infested ghetto’s to be raided, criminals arrested and street sellers selling on the sidewalks fined.According to a source working closely with the township, the commissioner has been unrelenting in trying to reduce the crime rate in Caldwell, but to no avail.Also, the source that wants to stay anonymous says that the commissioner’s life and property have been threatened as a result of her zero tolerance for crime and drugs.“Way before Ebola, we tried catching all the dealers and criminals to get them out of here, but the noise and threats that they aimed at us caused us to stop for a period of time,” the source added,“Now that our commissioner has her position back, she plans to get back to work immediately,” she added.Meanwhile, there are over five makeshift places where ‘drugs’ are sold, three of which house alleged ‘criminals.’A woman living around three drug spots located in the same feet of one another said she has had to move from a house she built because the ‘criminals’ tormented her.“Once I had to call the police to come to my rescue,” the woman added. “I’ve also notified DEA several times about the ‘drug’ activities.”Meanwhile, information circulating around Caldwell market, states that a drug spot stands right in the yard where the women were allegedly raped. Though one man has been accused of committing the crime, the victims say the drug activity there continues to go on.“They sell ‘drugs’ there all day and mingle with us living in the house whenever they need water, or food,” added the landlady.The victims say a suspect was recently arrested after they identified him, but later released because there was no conclusive evidence to hold him. The man’s accusers admitted they did not see his face, but could only identify him by his voice, body odor and build. However the women still insist that the man arrested was one of the rapists. They also claim to have turned over to the police the bed sheet on which they were allegedly raped, to test for specimen that could link the suspect to the crime.There has been no confirmation from the LNP at the time of publication of their allegations.Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
4 The European champions are five league games without a victory, leaving them ninth in LaLiga, and Sunday’s 5-1 El Clasico defeat to Barcelona was the final nail on Lopetegui’s coffin – but Calderon believes the club were ‘unwise’ to axe the boss so soon into his reign.Real’s biggest problem has not been their manager, Calderon says, but their decision to allow Cristiano Ronaldo to leave and their failure to replace him.A host of top bosses have been linked with the job but, as Calderon points out, the majority of them are currently under contract with other clubs. MONEY Where Ancelotti ranks with every Premier League boss for trophies won shining Recent reports claim Pochettino is Real Madrid’s top choice for the now-vacant role and are hoping to appoint the Argentine by the end of November, with Castilla boss Santiago Solari taking over as interim coach.But Calderon believes Perez is still a big fan of Mourinho and would ideally want the Portuguese to come back for a second spell in charge.Asked if Pochettino would be a good fit for the Bernabeu job, he told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast: “For sure, he’s proving that at Tottenham, but he has a contract in force at Tottenham and I think he’s willing to stay there. Top nine Premier League free transfers of the decade Premier League Team of the Season so far, including Liverpool and Leicester stars Ronaldo warned Lukaku how hard scoring goals in Serie A would be before Inter move “He is one of those coaches any big team would like to have on their side.“[But] I’m sure the president is thinking of Mourinho, he is always the coach he would like to have at Real, but he’s with Man United now.“Mourinho is the only coach Perez has respected up to now. He gave him all the power for the first time in his life, which was very unusual.“It’s true that he’s been in touch with Jose in the last few years trying to bring him here again, but being with Man United I think now it’s not possible.“If he leaves Manchester United I’m sure he’ll be here again.” Roberto Martinez and Antonio Conte are also said to be in the running no dice Every time Ally McCoist lost it on air in 2019, including funny XI reactions Former Chelsea boss Conte and Belgian national coach Martinez have also been linked with the role, although Calderon believes the Real Madrid will struggle to appoint a top boss this time around due to their interfering president, Perez.He claims the chief has already put a number of high profile managers off the job as he refuses to relinquish his influence over team decisions and signings.“It’s difficult to find a coach of the right level for Real Madrid because there are no top level coaches on the market,” the 67-year-old told talkSPORT.“The only one is Conte and he’s asked for a longer term of three years and to have his hands free with signings, but that’s not something the president is willing to give him.“I think Roberto Martinez would be a good one but he’s under contract with the Belgian team. ADVICE Berahino hits back at b******t Johnson criticism – ‘I was in a dark place at Stoke’ REVEALED BEST OF Son ban confirmed as Tottenham fail with appeal to overturn red card RANKED 4 Most popular football news REPLY Mauricio Pochettino would be the perfect fit for Real Madrid, but club president Florentino Perez would prefer Jose Mourinho to return and take over at the Bernabeu.That’s the verdict of former Real chief Ramon Calderon, who joined talkSPORT to give an interesting take on the club’s hunt for a new head coach, with Antonio Conte and Roberto Martinez also linked.He also claims the Spanish giants have been in contract with Mourinho about a possible return ‘over the last few years’.Real Madrid are without a manager following the decision to sack Julen Lopetegui on Monday after just four and half months – 14 matches – in charge.Los Blancos’ form has been wretched under the former Spain boss – winning just one game from their last seven in all competitions. huge blow Forbes list reveals how much Mayweather, Ronaldo and Messi earned this decade Mourinho has been frustrated at Man United this season – could he be tempted back to Real Madrid? REVEALED Real Madrid suffered an humiliating defeat to Barcelona on Sunday 4 Pochettino is likely to stay at Tottenham, believes Calderon Which teams do the best on Boxing Day in the Premier League era? 4 Oxlade-Chamberlain suffers another setback as Klopp confirms serious injury “Lopetegui should have thought why Zidane left and why up to five important coaches decided not to come – they know the president is going to interfere too much with the decisions of the line-ups and the signings, and that’s going to be a problem to find a new coach.”On Lopetegui’s sacking and the problems Real Madrid are facing this season – despite boasting eight Ballon d’Or nominees in their squad – Calderon added: “I think the decision to sack Lopetegui after only two months of the competition was very unwise.“It’s true the 5-1 defeat to Barcelona was very tough for the fans, but I think it would have been wiser to keep the coach for a few matches more to see what happens.“The main problem has been letting Ronaldo go, he was giving us 50 goals a season and we haven’t signed another one to replace him, that’s been the real trouble.”Listen back to talkSPORT’s interview with Ramon Calderon IN FULL above!